Home Forums Member Only Discounts Ableton Live Standard and Suite EDU

• Ableton Live Standard and Suite EDU

Will Doggett updated 2 weeks ago 4Members · 7 Posts
  • Will Doggett

Administrator
    December 8, 2020 at 12:18 pm

As a From Studio to Stage student, you can purchase Ableton Live at the EDU rate. That means you can get Standard EDU for $269 and Suite EDU for $449. Use the links below to purchase Ableton Live EDU.

Within 24 hours of your purchase, I’ll send you your serial number and a letter to verify your EDU status at Ableton.com.

https://fromstudiotostage.com/downloads/ableton-live-10-suite-edu/

https://fromstudiotostage.com/downloads/ableton-live-10-standard-edu/

Message me with any questions!

Ableton Live 10 Suite EDU

• Roman

December 20, 2020 at 6:14 pm

Hi Will, I just purchased Ableton live 10 standard from your links provided and i didn’t receive any downloadable links. Is there something else i need to do?. All i have right now is the free trial of Ableton live 10 from the Ableton live webpage. Thanks for your help

• Will Doggett

Administrator
      December 24, 2020 at 11:04 am

Hi Roman! You should of gotten an email a few days ago with a serial number and info on how to verify your account. Shoot me a message here if I can help with anything else! Thanks!

-Will

• Nathan

December 25, 2020 at 8:58 pm

If we purchase it here do we still receive the free Live 11 upgrade?

• Will Doggett

Administrator
      January 1, 2021 at 3:18 pm

Hi Nathan! Yes if you purchase through the site, you’ll get an upgrade to 11 when it releases. We’re currently in Ableton’s “gratis” upgrade period before the release of Live 11.

• Bill

December 27, 2020 at 4:45 pm

If I already have 10 standard can i upgrade to 10 suite with the edu at a discount or do i have to pay full price? and once upgraded to suite will I be upgraded to 11 suite when that comes out automatically?

• Will Doggett

Administrator
      January 1, 2021 at 3:20 pm

Hi Bill-there is no EDU upgrade pricing, just a flat out EDU purchase. This is because the pricing discount is so generous. So you basically move from one EDU license to another between versions. We’re currently in a “gratis” period before the release of Live 11, so if you purchase 10 EDU you’ll get upgraded to 11 for free once it releases.

Thanks!

Original Post
0 of 0 posts June 2018
Now