In this course you’ll learn how to use Omnisphere in your Ableton Live set. We’ll add Omnisphere to our MASSIVE keys template using Instrument Racks and the External Instruments device. You’ll learn how to manage MIDI mappings and how to best control Omnisphere from your controller, how to remotely load mulits using MIDI notes and how to best manage Omnisphere in our MASSIVE keys template. PS. Make sure to download the MASSIVE keys template included in the Using Ableton Live for Keys course https://fromstudiotostage.com/courses/using-ableton-live-for-keys/ . PPS… I have to apoligize as I recorded this with a cold and you can slowly hear me lose my voice as the course progress. The material is still worth it though!
• Understand what settings to enable in Ableton Live to use Omnisphere as a plugin.
• Understand how to use Omnisphere with Instrument Racks and the External Instruments Device.
• Understand how to MIDI map with Omnisphere and manage your MIDI mappings in Ableton.
• Understand how to load multis remotely via MIDI notes, CC, or PC messages.
• Understand how to add and manage Omnisphere in our MASSIVE keys template.